We're always keen to hear from talented individuals. Feel free to email your resume to Jacky Shen if you are interested in joining our team.
Head of Digital Solutions
Reporting to the COO you will play a critical role managing a portfolio of strategic clients, delivering the Program of Work and influencing product strategy. This role will lead a team of internal and external stakeholders to deliver a range of digital solutions to enable the organisation to better serve its clients and partners.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver digital projects highlighting expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback and project health
- Manage a small team of Client Solution Managers and a Technical Team Lead
- Support Client Solution Managers in WIPs and workshops
- Enable clients to achieve the best possible outcomes for their own development roadmaps
- Convert client user stories to product requirements
- Manage priorities across a multitude of projects, sometimes concurrently
- Engage regularly with senior counterparts
- Oversee the delivery of Program of Work.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a dynamic management group that influences product direction
- Lead a small, dedicated team
- Flexible working hours and generous employment conditions
- Work in sport and engage with some of the largest sporting organisations in both Australia and the United Kingdom.
We're interested in hearing from you if you have:
- Demonstrated experience and a strong commitment to delivering digital solutions
- Strong knowledge of grassroot sports and the sporting industry
- Senior stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional scoping and strategy skills and time management skills
- Strong business analysis, project management and multitasking experience
- The ability to work autonomously and happily engage with an equally committed team
- Advanced proficiency in Atlassian and Microsoft product suites.
If you're self-motivated, have a passion for digital and would thrive working with a small team within sport, we'd love to hear from you.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter attached to Jacky Shen.
Applications close Monday 12th March.