We're always keen to hear from talented individuals. Feel free to email your resume to Jacky Shen if you are interested in joining our team.
Client Services Manager
Reporting directly to the COO, the role is for an experienced and hands on Account/Client Servicing Manager to join our senior leadership team and be responsible for managing our client service deliverables and overall success of our client partnerships.
In this role you will be responsible for managing a responsive service to our clients. With the assistance of your dedicated team, you will be in regular contact with each of our major clients, oversee all levels of our product support and training services, client communications, account administration, and be the escalation point for your team and our clients.
Essentially, you will be accountable for:
* Excelling in client services deliverables across our range of mobile and web-based applications and associated client and end-user services
* Leading and managing our small account services team in ensuring that they meet daily SLA deliverables together with completing all day to day client queries and tasks
* Leading and developing the Client Services Team to exceed expectations in superior customer service, supporting team leaders in responding to client enquiries and requests in accordance with our SLA’s for allocated clients
* Assist in engaging with clients about other products and services offered by InteractSport
* Determining Customer Service operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analysis
* Provide leadership and prioritisation as the conduit between our clients and project delivery team
* Responsible for the recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and performance managing employees within your team
* Meet Customer Service financial objectives by estimating team requirements; assisting in the preparation of an annual budget
It is likely you are already in a similar role or ready to make the step up and just need the opportunity. Apart from the usual well-developed interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure expected in a key management role, you’ll be able to demonstrate:
* More than 3 years’ experience in a similar account/client servicing role
* Proven leadership in client service operations and managing teams
* Strong working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools and awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
* Highly developed interpersonal and people management skills, including ability to interact with and influence people at all levels and lead teams
* Proven ability to manage client requests and drive to agreed outcomes
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Ownership of the role with a passion to deliver outcome
To be the right cultural & team fit, you’ll be hard-working, confident and not afraid to confront any difficulties head-on. If you have the experience and are self-motivated with a passion for digital, then we'd love to hear from you.
To apply for this position please email your CV to Jacky Shen email@example.com.